Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Day, Another Destiny

today was alright i suppose. School was ok, it was no problem that i hadn't really done any of my homework. I think i very literally started out my day on the wrong side of the bed today. I woke up at 10 till 6 still dressed and with my contacts in. I changed and did my bed routine, trying to make it feel like a real day. i had to get up about 20 minutes later for seminary, we watched a movie, which was funny, cus i'd just been wondering when we were going to watch a movie again. Anyways, after that i slept a bit more, but all today i've just been a bit exhausted.

School went as school always does. After words i got a ride home with the mccrazys and then went with caitlin to try to find some piano music. but i didn't find what i needed, which wasn't helpful. Then i played some Wii at Caitlin's. I'm pretty sure my mom was right. I don't even have a Wii, and i still waste entirely too much time playing one. Oh well. After caitlin's i went home, watched house, and then felt whelmed. I made a nice post that made me feel better (it's on my other blog) played Claire de lune, listened to Claire de Lune, found a new piano piece by Philip Glass (finally. i was supposed to have it before christmas. it needs to be memorized before spring break) and felt a little bit better. I decided what my Eagle project would be (oh how i wish i had done this a month or two ago), i listened to some more good music, and generally i'm feeling a bit better. Man i'm moody. Lame.

I still have to right an essay for Gov.

Here's a list of things i want to do/have within one month of my birthday:
My Eagle, i still have some hope
A Job, this is kinda a prerequisite for some others
A watch
A cell phone
Nearly a Wii (if i get a watch and a cellphone first i'll have to wait a bit)
A consistent work out schedule.
Decide which college i'm going to
Have memorized all my music, except perhaps the philip glass piece
A drivers license
I think it's a little over hopeful to say a girlfriend, but we'll see
At least, if not a girlfriend, an idea of who i'm taking to prom, cus right now i've got nothing
I want to have gotten presents for Caitlin, Michael, and Roberta, who i owe presents.
that's enough for now. Blogging makes me feel better. Government essays do not, i guess i should maybe get to that.

No comments: