Monday, June 11, 2007

There must be some way out of here...

Man, time is moving way too fast. My parents will be officially living down at the coast next week, and i'll be up comparatively alone. Quite a bit has been going on recently. Last night i had my eagle awards ceremony, and that was really nice. Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Polanski came, which was very nice, and a bunch of other people. Lots of people said really nice things about me, which is always nice and a little awkward. Good refreshments, and the Eagle medal is really cool. So that was good, eventually there will be pictures, but i think my dad took the camera with him back to the coast. Right after the eagle ceremony (Which was at my church) i had a good interview with President James. This morning while cleaning my room, i shoved a For the Strength of Youth packet into my wallet (which is now big enough to hold it), and i realized that i'm only going to be a youth for another couple weeks.

Saturday i had work all day, but in between i went swimming and ate lunch, so it felt like a pretty cool day. Also a whole mess of people got yelled at, and i wasn't among them, so that made me feel good for some reason. Then i got off work early, which made me feel good for a very understandable reason.

Friday was a pretty action packed day, i had to tear apart my room to decide whether to keep or give away all my stuff for the yard sale saturday morning. Then i went to oceans 13, which was a good movie, but not a great one. I actually liked 12 more, just because it was a little more twisty, while this one was almost completely straight forward. Neither of them are anywhere near as good as the first, which is too bad. It's really the stories that are lacking, the sequals just don't have the best plots.

After the movie i spent some more time making my room really messy, and then i went to a little mini prom thing theresa was having at her church. That was pretty fun, very much a church dance, but i met some cool people, and slow danced, and had fondue.

I left early from that and went to spencer's party, which was also fun, and i played games, and video games, and ate some food, and some cake, and realized i ought to have bought i birthday present, but hadn't. So now that's on my list of things to do, along with a few other presents.

The rest of last week i've been working and hanging out, if i remember correctly. I think that's about all that's been going on.

~The Joker (or the thief)

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Yard sale, eh? Make sure they don't sell anything that I would want, ok? Especially games or good books. Remember that Racko is yours, and don't let them sell it!

AllPlayedOut said...

can i put you as a reference for my sal and mookies application?

AllPlayedOut said...

coolness.