Friday, October 26, 2007

Colorado!

I'm going to colorado this weekend. Hopefully Prof Rossi doesn't give me much homework since i'll have a hard time doing it without my computer.

There'll be updates and pictures when i get back. The Red Sox are poised to win the world series, but to do that they're beating the only other team i can imagine seriously rooting for.

Such is the plight of supporters of underdogs in these modern red sox times.

Remember that time when i always get nauseous for no real reason sometimes, usually dealing with social events following less sleep and crappy food. Well yeah, i'm getting bored of it, but it's kinda nice that my friends don't know me well enough to yet immediately pick up on it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

1)So was it Mom or Dad that gave us the social anxiety throwing up gene? Because it is wicked lame. I got over it a few months into college- maybe that's when it goes into remission.

2) You better cheer for the Sox or you're getting written out of my will and I won't name the baby Ammon Hot Dog Wangsgard like we are planning to.

caitlin said...

Haha, they give you sympathy don't they? Colorado!