Friday, October 12, 2007

If i go crazy then will you still call me superman?

I've almost made it through this week, only one more day and then everybody will be back and life will continue. Good times.

I've had a pretty unproductive week, although i've gotten a few things that i needed to get done out of the way. Otherwise this week has been very thoughtful, and i find myself missing mississippi. Today i was hiking about through the mountains, and it reminded me of being a little kid and wandering around the woods near my house. I wish i'd had utah then, there's so much more to explore, i could go for miles just behind my dorm.

Today i've been missing murrah soccer. We really had some good times. I don't think i'll ever have as much fun as i did at some of those games. Even though i have intermural here, it's not the same, we're not a team, and winning and losing barely matters. Most of all i miss a way to constantly play soccer. I really like soccer, like a lot. I think if i were good enough i would have no trouble playing pro-soccer. It'd be so much fun. Since it's too late now, i'd settle for a large group of soccer playing friends.

I miss Sal and Mookie's too. That was a really fun job, i think if pro soccer doesn't pan out, i would enjoy working at a restaurant. I know it won't happen, because i don't want that as my career, unless i became a chef or something, cus those guys are awesome.

Lets see, what else. I just generally miss having a lot of friends. When you only have a few friends it's pretty easy to find yourself with nothing to do.

I'm pretty much out of things to say, i wrote extensively in my real journal today, that was good. Other than that my life is pretty calm, tepid even. Maybe i'll have exciting dreams...

gosh, these are so emo sometimes.

No comments: