Thursday, October 25, 2007

I looked out the window and what did i see?

Today was ok i guess, nothing too special, just some nice hanging out times. I discovered Facebook video, which i've known was around for a while, but now i like it a lot. While going through the videos on my computer i found this one. i tried uploading it on blogger, but it went all night and didn't finish, so just look at it on facebook.
http://utah.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1018341740639


it made me laugh and be happy.

In other news, i got a 98 on that midterm i was freaking out about, and i have a B+ average overall in that class, which is great. If i rewrite that essay and stop failing physics exam (i'm doing above average, but still, it's disappointing) i'll be all kinds of set.

I've decided i'm going to try to get a job reffing indoor soccer, if i can do that. Come to think of it i've never had ref's in indoor soccer, but if i can do it i'm definitely going to. I'd get payed and i'd get to play soccer, a definite win win. This weekend i'm going to colorado with some friends while molly goes to the World Series. We'll probably hike around a bit and have fun times. Having friends is great, i really should have gotten some sooner. My laundry card came with $3, but each a load costs 1.75, so that's pretty wack. I did laundry today because i had run out of socks and underwear, but a single white load should hold me over for a while.

Lets see, i think that's about all that's gone down here since sunday. Oh, and i won an andy Warholesc tie, that was cool. I should go to bed, maybe i'll read some plato first. Peace out.

~Popcorn Popping.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

1/2 double post!!