Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm a schizophrenic and so am I."

Today was a good day, except that it started out warm and then got freezing cold, windy, and snowed. Even with that, i'm super happy because i got 60 dollars cash for being in a study which only took me an hour and a half. That's 45 dollars an hour. Word.

Tomorrow looks to be a good day to, although one of these days i'm going to have to buckle down and do some work, making my days less fun but avoiding really terrible days next week. Because as it turns out, i only have 7 more days of class, and only 8 more days of school (all my exams are on or before the first day of finals. Woo?) A short two weeks from now i'll be in mississippi. Absolute madness.

Lets see here, what else is new...

Mohawk!!


So yeah, yesterday my suitemate borrowed some buzzers and so while he had them i decided it was time to be done with long hair. Fyi, this is how long it was 4 hours ago.



so yeah, it's nice to have short hair again. The mohawk is mostly a transition, and won't last long since it looks completely lame when it's not spiked, and i didn't do that outstanding of a job anyway, so i'll need someone to go in and even some spots out. but yeah, fun times. I now have a lot of respect for everyone who's cut my hair, because i have a pretty gnarly cowlick that really doesn't cooperate well.

Other than that my life is pretty much the same as always. Just entirely more hardcore.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Wow, the college hair is finally gone. Right in time to see grandma- you still gonna have the mohawk?

Ammon said...

more or less. I got my friend to trim it a bit today, so now it's not so long. I think i'll keep it for a while. I've found out if i sort of brush it around it can look somewhat respectable.