Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Daily Blah Indeed

I decided it's silly to keep to blogs. I'll merge my old blog into this blog at some point, and from not on good entries will be few and far between.

So today could have been far better than it was.

Camping is causing all sorts of problems. It would have been so simple if everybody hadn't found out about it. Roberta's being about as unfriendly as possible, which is not the way to convince me to go camping. There's really no possible way for everybody to go on this camp. Why does everybody think they can hike nine miles with 30-40 pounds on their back. I'm not sure i can, and i'm in better physical condition than most of my friends. It's almost worth letting everybody come and then just leaving them, but i wouldn't do that, because that'd be wrong, and the camp would end up sucking.

Other problems arise from other issues. Issues which i have to deal with, i really don't want to, but i need to, and it's going to be hard for me to tell people i'm friends with, straight out, you can't go. It really comes down to either completely scrapping this camp and doing somewhere else, or not caving and pissing everybody off. I love the idea of going camping with everybody. But it's not possible for this one, and i really want this to be exactly what i've planned and hoped it to be.

the other problem is money. Driving is going to cost over $100 per car, which means that we really need people in groups of 5.

So yeah, a simple escape from civilization is turning out to be very copmlicated and rather uncivilized.

In other news i've spent the last hour or so figuring out how to play zelda music using my shnazzy keyboard. So far i've gotten the bass, guitar, second guitar, and almost the trumpet part. I'm planning on putting it all together to make the song sound the same, which when i really think about it doesn't sound that cool on it's own, but i'll know how cool it'll be, and that's all that count.

Oh, and two of my sisters now have blogs. We're so cool.

No comments: