Sunday, February 11, 2007

MirrorMask

Movie Review #3, this week i watched MirrorMask. It was a cool movie. There are some complaints about the plot being a bit hackneyed, which i suppose is true. Very Alice in Wonderland, very labyrinth, but still a really cool movie. The acting was good, the visual effects were pretty awesome, and despite the plot being used, it was still good. Had the plot been a bit less predictable, it could have been amazing, but i still liked it a lot. All in all, i give it 4.5 stars.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi Ammon, I also enjoyed Mirrormask. It made me interested in Neil Gaiman, so I bought one of his books. I may have bought the wrong one, because the first chapter really freaked me out. Oh, well. I heard his kids books are awesome. Love, Cami

Camilla said...

PS, I started another random blog, hurray!