Saturday, May 5, 2007

the past week has been crazy. Really completely crazy. I think sunday night will be the first time i can just spend some time to relax, that'll be relaxing. mmmm.

Anyways, today was alright, busy, but alright. i guess i should start with yesterday. ok. yesterday. My mom let me sleep in, which was nice of her, since i hadn't slept much, but i was still pretty severly out of it until around lunch time. Then we had a russian girl play piano for us, then i went to work. I did expo at work, which was way easier than scoop. I actually got out of their before 11, then i watched LOST, which was super cool.

Ok, this morning i woke up at 5:30 and drove to the middle of nowhere to play piano, i didn't do great, it wasn't terrible, but some girls did better than me, so yeah, i don't really care much, so i'll survive. Then we drove back to jackson (at around 9:30) and i ate a sandwich and then went to work. I worked SA from 11-3ish, ate some lunch, then worked scoop until around midnight. All in all, today went well at work. i didn't break anything, i didn't lose anything, i didn't ruin anything, and nobody had to wait for a few hours because of me. I did forget to check a togo order before i sent it off, and the kitchen had made it wrong so that was too bad, and i dropped a scoop of ice cream on the ground, but other than that i was good, and i'm might break 30 dollars in tips. that'd be cool.

So yeah, now i'm going to relax for a while, i ate the rest of my lunch for dinner.

but yeah, i hope i'm never this busy again. I need time to relax.

No comments: