Tuesday, July 17, 2007

so these osprey have taken up residence outside my house, and now all day it sounds like i'm on national geographic, except for the chainsaw across the street, which sounds nothing like national geographic.

Now that i'm back from my road trippin', life goes on as normally as could be expected. I saw harry potter, which was pretty good, i think it's my favorite movie so far, even though it's one of my least favorite books (not by quality, just by plot line. It's so frustrating and harry is so moody). I also finally watched my two netflix movies that've been living at my house for the last few weeks, The Saint and U.S. Marshalls. I wasn't disapointed, which isn't suprising since i wasn't expecting much. Pretty standard movies, nothing groundbreaking, but i enjoyed them and they passed the time.

I'm eagerly awaiting the mail man with 3 weeks of mail for me, including my ap scores, so hopefully that'll happen pretty soon. I got back home to a shocking amount of gossip that i'm not entirely sure how it happened. But since none of it is bad, per se, and since none of it is entirely untrue, i'll survive, it just surprises me how quickly word can spread. More on that later i guess, probably not. Oohh! a mail man drove by. that means he's going to start spreading is postal goodness across my street. I'm in a weird mood, and i'm typing really fast. Probably going to see transformers today, so that should be an adventure and a half.

Apparently it's raining in salt lake, so says my little weather reporter thing, which is good, since it hasn't rained in salt lake in a long time. Silly desert. Mississippi is very green, our grass is better looking that it's looked in years. which is still pretty bad looking, but it's progress.

I wish movies could be good in the same way books are. I want an 8 hour movie, with as much depth, details, and intelligence as a book, plus all the exciting visual effects that books lack in. but i suppose making an 8 hour movie would be unreasonably expensive, and so movies would triple in price, which would be unfortunate.

Only 4 days till harry potter, that'll be pretty awesome, it has to be. apparently hast is a word. I wish the mail would hurry up and get here so i could stop rambling.

so, ap scores finally came.

Eng lang - 4
Eng lit - 4
Euro - 3
Gov - 4
Calc - 3
Stats - 4

I was a little disapointed with calculus, and not getting a 5 in english, but i'll live. Anyway, now i'm off to lunch and a movie, so au revoir.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Well, you will get credit for all of those, I think- good job! You should have been like me and just taken AB calculus- much easier! I've always thought Calc 2 is really hard.

Anyway, in other news, I officially arranged for you to have that tv I told you about- It's pretty small, maybe about the size of our parents', but it's better than nothing.

Hope the closing of your Jackson and high school existance is going well- see you in a few weeks!