Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday! Dad, Nephew, and Bono

Today is both my dad's and now my newest nephew Soren's birthday. So happy birthday to both of them, although neither one of them read my blog.

In other news, i have discovered that i can be linked to myself in six steps and through kevin bacon. Like so:

I dated (if you can call anything that happens in middle school, especially when i'm involved, dating) Melissa Li who moved to california and became friends with Haley Joel Osment who was in The Jungle Book II with John Goodman who was in Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon who was in My Dog Skip with Annie Cleveland, who i am also friends with. I had to use http://oracleofbacon.org/ to like haley joel osment to bacon, i haven't actually seen either of those movies.

Granted, this is sort of cheating, since friends aren't legitimate kevin bacon steps. If you want to be more exact, I can still link myself to kevin bacon, although not as easily to myself without using the same thing twice. This wouldn't be so difficult, but i'm not an actor, and so my filmography is extremely limited. However, i think it's safe to assume that (even though i don't exactly remember it) while at overstreet, i was in the school play with Josh Starr, who was in APAC's production of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe with Roberta Sachs, who was in a production of Our Town with Annie Cleveland who was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon. 4 Steps sucka, probably fewer but i can't remember josh and annie being in the same play.

So i think it's obvious that i've been keeping myself busy. Crap, i forgot to do laundry, i'm going to go work on that so i have clean clothes to wear to church tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

annie was in the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe... she was a unicorn. plus-- this is noteworthy -- annie met frankie munez if that ever helps you link yourself to more people of fame.

Ammon said...

woo, now i'm only 3 steps away. I don't really remember any of the less major characters in that play other than josh because of his awesome centaur pants.