Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksmas!

thankoween doesn't roll of the tongue in nearly the same way. Tongue is an oddly spelled word.

Thanksgiving was a pretty decent day for me, i slept in until 10ish, which isn't that much later than usual, but it felt nice. I went up to grandma's with cami and colin and hung out with the extended fam. I like my extended family a lot, but it's really not the same. I definitely miss having thanksgiving with my family. The food was good, but i'd say my parents are better. Also there were no oyster crackers...sad.

Anyway, after thanksgiving we hung around for a while and talked, then we drove back to salt lake and i hung out with cami for a while and played games. I won jambo and we tied trivial pursuit, then she went out to park city and i hung out in my dorm and watched the first disc of scrubs. I was tempted to watch the rest of it, but i have a long weekend, and i'm not sure if there's anyone around to hang out with.

Vacations are always a little questionable here, it's great to have time off from school and all this free time, but so many people here live so close that it's pretty easy to feel like the only person on campus around breaks, and that tends to lead to boredom. I can't imagine staying here over christmas break, i'd die. I'm looking forward to christmas a lot, it'll be nice to spend time with my family and friends.

In the spirit of thanksgiving, i'm going to sketch out my christmas list. What better way to give thanks than compiling all the things i want:

A nice suit (including shoes, mine are dead)
A Camera
Keychain oil container thing
Winter clothes
Guitar Hero III

hm, that's all that i want that i can think of. Clothes and music are usually a safe bet too. I felt like i had a lot more to say when i started this blog, but apparently not, that seems to happen a lot as of late.

~No Superman

i think i've ended with that before...

Oh, P.S.-It mortifies me that at this very moment, a mere two timezones away, people are going shopping for christmas deals. How did we come to this?

No comments: