Monday, November 5, 2007

You are my everything

My alarm clock is iTunes, this morning Ben Folds - Losing Lisa came on while i was half asleep, and i didn't realize until later today when i was listening to iTunes some more why it was stuck in my head and why i wanted to make a joke about somebody being my everything, so don't read too much into the title.

Anyway, i'm better, i had a pretty all around crappy weekend, but it's over, i'll live. Hm, i set out to make a blog post, but i realized that i don't really have anything else to talk about...yup i got nothing. oh well. How did college life end become so dramatic, i thought that was supposed to end when i switched my little tassel to the other side. Oh well, i deal.

~Exquisite Dead Guy

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Hey little bro, if you ever need to get away from your ultra dramatic college life, call me and we can sit around and watch tv and eat food from a stove. Or play the pirate game, or whatever.

mrdudm said...

You are my everything too. You should come to my drama free university.