Friday, November 30, 2007

My Name is Jonas

That's not entirely true, but Guitar Hero III is entirely awesome, and My Name is Jonas happens to be a really fun song to play. Rock climbing is also entirely awesome, today i was bested by the rock wall, but it was still fun.

Guitar Hero and rock climbing, all my life is missing is a physics midterm...
Oh happy day! I have one tomorrow at 2, and as such, i think i should be hitting the proverbial sack.

Also, Happy Birthday to Amy, who is probably the nicest person in the world, maybe tied with my mom.

No joke people, i wish i were as nice as Amy, but as it turns out i am a bit sarcastic and critical. I need to get that in check before i do the whole mission thing, i don't think that'll fly so much out there.

So yeah, that's all. I hear there's supposed to be some mad snow storm coming in in the next couple days, i dunno if that'll actually happen, i've become a bit suspicious of the weather peopel of late because they're bad at telling me when to hope for snow. I'm going to sleep now.

~Iron Man

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much Ammon! You are so kind! I only wish I was as nice as our mom. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

caitlin said...

Oh, snow. At least I'll probably see it in kentucky sometime. Ironman makes me happy inside.

Unknown said...

If you do get it in check before your mission, just don't lose too much of it, otherwise you'll be a boring robot Elder that nobody likes or listens to. Better to be sarcastic and funny, than dull and just like all the other MTC drones.

caitlin said...

I would so play in the snow at 2 a.m. Also, it would be a bit hard to see a snowball coming, making it all the better.