Saturday, March 17, 2007

I was solving a virtual rubik's cube online, i had one thing left to do, and i closed the window. How wack is that? I've decided i'm going to learn to solve a rubik's cube for the talent show this year, and for just general awesomeness. It's really not that hard, so that's kinda cool, it's just a few things to memorize.

Other news, i got shot down by MIT, which wasn't exactly unexpected, i never got an interview, and my SAT-II math scores were sub-par, but still, it's no fun. I'll live though. If i get into both BU and PENN it's going to be a hard decision.

I feel generally weird, and i can't quite figure out why. It a very familiar feeling, although i don't know from where. Anyway, i need to do some house work and then have some fun, so yeah, that's all.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So, I was talking to Mom on the phone last night and said, "So I heard Ammon didn't get into MIT." and she was like "Really? I didn't know that." So you should maybe consider talking to your mom, at least when you have important news to share. Or she might start reading your blog just to know what college you are going to.