Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm just a poor boy and my story's seldom told

today has been a day of lots of good driving, that promises to have some more in the future. So i woke up at around 11, which was great, and went and picked up roberta and spencer from the school. On the way up there, i had the windows down, and this great jazz music was playing, and i felt like i was in a movie or something. It was nice.

My dad looked old today, he looked like his dad. He was wearing a blue denim shirt and a dirty old hat and was working outside. Twas brillig.

Later on today i was driving home from madison, and my parents were driving the other car. It's hard to drive behind your parents. I really wanted to pass them, because i don't like following people, but i would have had to go like 85, because they were speeding. Eventually i passed them. Sometime later he drove by me, crazy drivers. I went on lakeland and they went on woodrow, we hit howard at the exact same time. Stupid right of way.

I just drove out to IHOP to say hey to johnny for about a second and then leave, i did beat paul out of the ihop parking lot though, so that was something. Now i'm sitting at home wondering what i aught to do.

I aught to eat some food.

Ah poo, i think my speaker is breaking. That's quite unfortunate, it's all static-ee and crap.

1 comment:

Kate said...

When Daddy drove by you I hope you said: "Those darn kids with their fast cars and their crazy shoes!"