Friday, March 30, 2007

hm, it's been some time, lets make some updates:

I'm going to University of Utah, Penn shot me down, which was mildly suprising, MIT did as well, which was not at all suprising, BU is way too expensive, as is BC, although i haven't heard from them yet, and Byu, i dunno, i just don't think that's my type of place. I'm sure i'd have fun there, but i dunno. Anyway, the U will be essentially free, which is a big plus. Anyway, i know where i'm going to college now. How bizarre.

Also, i'm going to prom, albeit stag. There is still some technical possibility of me manning up and asking somebody, but it's a slim one, and would require said somebody to not have a ticket, and still want to go to prom. Anyway, we'll see how that turns out, but don't hold your breath.

Lets see, in other news, my stats grade will go up, that's exciting. Also i turned in an application for a sweet restaurant in fondren that i want to work in and think i have a good chance. I really need a job. The impending doom of Prom is a little scary on top of my already unreasonable debt. It's true it's only like 30 dollars or so, but the fact that i have no income, and that i've almost never been in debt to anyone, is no fun.

Um, that's about all. I'm tired. MMTA tomorrow. Cami comes in next week, prom the week after that, 2 weeks, ap exams, 2 weeks of nothing, graduation. Madness

2 comments:

Kate said...

I guess this means we can have battles between the Cougars and the Utes since we're now 2 and 2 in the Perkes family siblings. Isaac will have to break the tie. If he even goes to college.

Camilla said...

Yay, Ammon's coming to SLC! Dylan said you shouldn't eliminate BYU, he thinks it's a better school, because it's more social. But I say, if you live in the dorms and are active in your singles ward you'll have the BYU experience without the pesky details of having to go to BYU and live in Provo. See you next week!