Sunday, April 1, 2007

Well, conference today was good. I finished the things they carried, which ended kinda abrubtly, and too soon to keep me from getting bored in the two hours between sessions. Saturday i had MMTA, and i think i did alright in that. We'll see though. My last MMTA ever. crazy crazy.

Lets see, other news. I got my report card back and i'm somehow failing government, if i don't pull that up i'm going to have to do summer school, that kinda sucks. We'll see what i can do about that. Also, i think i'm going to ask Roberta to prom, she already has a ticket and it's just handy. I know it hasn't worked out well in the past, but i think this'll be different.

Still no word on the job front, they said they'd call me, hopefully i'll hear about that. I want a job a lot.

No comments: