Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Everyday i love you less and less

Nobody updates their blogs, it makes my life more boring.

I've been feeling very collegiate lately. I set up my U email account, and my U id account homepage deal. I joined the University of Utah facebook network, and i've started to come to terms with the fact that i know where i'm going to college.

All this looking forward to college though is making highschool worse and worse. Really only one month left, and then exams and then summer. I can't wait. Cami comes in a couple days, that's going to be mad fun. I got nothing to say, chow (or ciao, as those people who aren't dumb say)

4 comments:

Kate said...

or tchau, if you're portugues, and not dumb

David Jones said...

I refuse to watch Indiana Jones. Ever.

And as far as eroding the teacher-student relationship goes, just you wait until I'm off the JPS payroll and [gasp] unlimit my Facebook profile.

By the way, Catholics rule and Mormons drool...

Kate said...

That was Logan commenting under my name, btw. In case you didn't get that from the portugues clue.

Kate said...

Also, you picked the right school to go to since BYU is having Dick Cheney speak at their commencement vs. the U who will have Thomas S. Monson this year. So way to go.