Saturday, April 28, 2007

this weekend feels like a bit of a waste kinda. Well, mostly Saturday. Friday was lots of fun. But because of work i started hanging out at around 11:30, and didn't get home around 3. I slept in until 1ish, and have to go to work at 4:15, so there's not a whole lot i can do in between. I am probably going to get mad tips from yesterday though, so that's kinda nice, but i'm not really having any time to spend them, so yeah. I remember how this goes, but i figure once summer kicks in (in no more than 3 weeks) i'll be able to have tons of fun. i'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to my pay check friday, i can't decide whether to buy a Wii or a Cell phone, but right now i'm leaning towards a Wii, probably by then i'll have enough money to buy a cell phone in tip outs, so i may do both. We shall see.

This friday is Spiderman 3, i really want to see it at midnight, but i have to wake up at around 6:30 the next morning to drive to laurel for a piano competition, so i dunno if that's going to work out. I'll have that friday off though, so i'll probably just see it during the day sometime or something.

1 comment:

Kate said...

wii...cell phone.... or pay off your creditors.. hmmm. Don't waste all of it before you get to Utah. - Logan (your wise older brother, seriously I'm practiacally a real philosopher at this point)