Thursday, April 19, 2007

it's been too long. Life has been going strong for a little while now. I've almost finished all my training for Sal and Mookie's, so that's pretty much awesome. I get my first paycheck tomorrow, and it should be around 100 dollars or so. Gonna spend some money.

Prom was good, dinner was great, and inexpensive, and prom was good, much better than last year, and i after party'd a little bit. Drinking isn't really my scene, so i left at some point.

Lets see, this week not a whole lot has been happening, but i've caught up on school and worked a bunch, and haven't really had a chance to hang out at all. Today was my senior recital, which was exciting, i didn't play my best, but i played alright, and got kudos of all variety.

I don't have all that much to write about. Cami flew out today, that was kinda sad, but i'll see her fairly soon. I don't really know what i'm going to do this summer, cus my parents are probably moving and i have a job and all that. it's confusing. Anyway, i'm going to do nothing

until next time.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I'm glad your recital went alright- you should practice that piece before the reunion and play it there- maybe while doing the rubix cube? That would be awesome.