Friday, April 27, 2007

Pergatory

That was, quite possibly, the most nervous i've been about anything in a long time. But as of last night i am nearly officially an eagle (some paper work has to go through dallas, but for all purposes, i have it, i even got to use the secret handshake). That was kinda scary, that whole unsurety about being an eagle. I think my Eagle scout is worth 45 dollar pants...we still might bring those back though.

Otherwise yesterday was pretty nice. I'm really happy. Wooo!

Last night i drove by mcnally's to pick up my cell phone and go shopping, at some point in there i lost my wallet, so i didn't go shoppping, but we (caitlin and he and i...that sounds pedantic) came home (my wallet turned out to be in the car) and watched LOST (which was crazy and awesome) and then i dropped caitlin off and went shopping and then dropped michael and made it home around 1 and fell asleep in my contacts and my pants.

because of that, today i accidentally skipped school, and didn't wake up till Ian came to borrow the frisbee, i went with him for ultimate, where we played the best 3 on 3 game imaginable. i didn't know 3 on 3 could possibly be good. Tonight Sal and Mookie's opens for reals so that's going to be crazy, i'm kinda worried, but it should be an adventure and some good tips.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Nice work, eagle scout. There's not really a secret handshake, is there? If there is, I'm totally going to look for it on the web so I can pretend to be one.