Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's a Hit

Man, today was a super day, not super enjoyable, (although i did have fun) just super productive. I have earned no less than 50 dollars today, and recieved nearly 40. I painted the house, played ultimate frisbee, hung out with friends, went to work, gave ice cream to children, gave more ice cream to children, worked a lot more, cleaned up a lot, finally made it home around 12 and ate dinner and now i'm needing to start on my english themes, but i'im finding myself short on motivation.

I need to go to sleep. I worked it out and right now i'm getting nearly 8 dollars an hour, which is crazy awesome. I hope it keeps going that way. It should have been even more but apparently some people are crappy tippers, and about 1/2 of my tips (and all of it when i'm not in the scoop shop) comes from the tip pool, i could make twice as much. So that's pretty sweet. The way it's looking, my next pay check i may be able to buy a wii. That would be crazy cool. Alright, i'm going to either do my project, or attempt to take a power nap. Power naps are dangerous, because there's a high risk of just falling asleep, but i think at the point i am right now i can't really think enough to finish my project. I can type this garbage, but this hardly takes thought. Apparently writing makes me make decisions, hopefully i'll be back up in a few hours, for now i'm going to power nap.

No comments: