Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!

Christmas has once again come and gone, and twas pretty awesome. I got a Digital Camera and a printer, both are pretty high quality. I also got a game and some clothes and 20 bucks, so not the greatest catch as far as quantity, but i'm vvery happy with it. I just made the obligatory case out duck tape and felt, which is pretty good considering i did it entirely on my own.

So, pictures!


Isaac got some lego, and he's been pretty happy about that. He also got a bike, but he doesn't know how to ride one yet, so i think he's more happy about the lego.



the parents got Dread Pirate, which we played. It's very fun, and the board is awesome. The map is on this canvas type thing, and the dubloons are actually made of medal.



Isaac also got Operation, which he wasn't too happy about at first, but it caught on eventually. It provided a good subject for playing with the macro setting on my camera.

Today has been pretty chill, we had breakfast and have played games and i've spent most of the day fiddling with the camera. Now we're watching planet earth and waiting for my mom to finish this math crossword thing.

Tomorrow i get my wisdom teeth out, that'll be an adventure. So hopefully the anesthesia won't kill me, because that would be a dissapointing way to die. There was a pretty sketchy defibulator in the office when i got my oral exam. Anyway, that's about all for today. Happy Christmas everybody.


No comments: