Saturday, December 29, 2007

In case of emergency, spend all day in bed.

I just realized it was saturday, that was kinda disappointing. I've discovered that my pain medicine makes me sleepy. This isn't all that suprising, since it says right on the botle that it may cause drowsiness, but this is the first medicine that's made me drowsy. Niquil and Benadryl, while difficult to spell, don't really do anything for me, so this feeling of just wanting to lounge around all day and read lemony snickett is novel.

I have been occasionally productive though. I made another camera case, since my first one was lost and then slept on, and then i improved it to make a pocket for my little felt screen cleaner. I've taken copious amounts of photos, and made a time lapse of a settlers of catan game, and realized that a time lapse of risk would be rad, and decided to do that some day. Yesterday i spent a few hours working on my made gift, which required bamboo, a guitar, and a power saw, so now that's almost done.

Other than that days have been pretty slow filled with games and planet earth. I guess i'm going back up to jackson in a couple days for new years, so that'll be a party. Hopefully the package of stuff for friends will have come in by then, or else i'm going to have to mail it or something, and that'd be weak.

salut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long will you be up in jackson? i doubt i'll be able to catch you, but i need to at least ask.

Anonymous said...

actually i rooted for the colts last year. remember when i popped my tire while i was on the phone with you trying to see the colts/pats game? yeah, I REALLY love the colts.

i won't be back in jackson until the 5th, so i probably won't see you. umm, you're probably going to be going back to utah around then, right?