Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbe Mardi Gras!

It's interesting how much more productive a day becomes when there's nothing on Tv. I worked out, i put in a job application, i went shopping (bread, hooray), i ate dinner, and then i watched house. Now i'm watching the election results and trying to learn a new pen spinning trick. I should perhaps be doing physics homework, but whatevs.

Utah voted for Obama, good for them/us (i couldn't vote in Utah with the whole residency thing), i'm really hoping he'll win

Otherwise life of late has been pretty usual. It looks like i'm on the verge of having enough money, s that's pretty exciting. I'm getting 60 dollars on Valentines day for a study i'm in, and there's birthday money, and the chance that i get a job, and i think i have a pretty good chance. I have decent restaurant experience, and if they actually call Sal and Mookie's or Backyard Burgers (if there's anyone who still remembers me at BYB) i'll probably be described well. Speaking of Sal and Mookie's, their new bar-lounge where the scoop shop was looks awesome. To all my people's who read this and live in jackson and don't already work at Sal and Mookie's, you should check it out.

I got a sweet birthday letter today, but apparently i'm not allowed to open it until the 10th. It's sitting on my shelf taunting me with it's hidden awesome.

man, this post is boring. sorry, i'll try to have more exciting news in the future. Here's a picture to make it better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better start getting pumped about your birthday...

i have a surprise in the works for you.

Ammon said...

woo. Surprises are almost always cool.