Sunday, February 10, 2008

!XIX!

I think 19 might me one of the more insignificant birthdays, but its roman numberals have a nice symmetry. So far i've had a pretty stellar 15 minutes of birthday, and today i've gotten a few presents so that's cool. This morning i went a cashed the check from Grandparents Perkes, happily there's a zions bank open on saturday (in smiths! It was hard not to spend it all in smiths right then) Then i came back and found two presents in the mail, one from my parents (which wasn't a present at all...well i suppose it was, just not for me, but it comes with 30 dollars being added to my savings account, so that's rad) and one from Katie and Logan. Now i can go under cover and a mustached crime fighter using my Cat Gun.

Like So:


I also managed to finally photograph the elusive family of deer than roam around Utah campus:


Otherwise today was pretty uneventful. I kinda got another present in my roommate getting a cheap as free snowboard and boots that fit me and i imagine i'll be able to borrow from time to time. I have a couple complaints about my current roommate, but i can't deny that he is a super nice guy. Plus i found out last night that he knows Tai Chi, which is pretty cool.

Lets see...in other news, i may be getting a job soon. I had a job interview yesterday at Jamba Juice and it went really well. They probably don't like that i'll only be there for 3 months, but otherwise i think i'm a shoe-in. I actually had a really great day yesterday, i meant to make a blog about it. Orange Juice and 33% Recycled paper and other exciting adventures. I found out yesterday night that i've spent 60 dollars in the past month or so, that was a bit surprising, but with grandparent money, parent money, pain survey money (they're going to electrocute me and i'm going to answer questions about it for $15 an hour), plus the impending job i should be doing ok, which is good because in one month i'm going to have to shell out 50 bucks on Smash Brothers Brawl...it's kinda bad because i'll only have it for threeish months before the mission, i could just play Adam's...whatever. I think if i have a job when it comes out i'll buy it, because i should be finding myself with a little bit of pocket money.

So that's about all that's going on here. I'll probably write sunday night about this past year, but until then, enjoy the sunset picture i took on the way back from my job interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!
you'll be getting another phone call soon.
you'd better not be in the dorms...
grr.