Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday, I do care about you.

This weather we've been having is absolutely gorgeous. High 40's, sunny, all the snow is melting so ultimate is happening again. It makes me a little giddy, although the sore throat is keeping that in check. And even better, despite all the gorgeous weather down here, it's still snowing up in the canyon, meaning more amazing snowboarding, and at 15 dollars a night, i should be able to get a few more trips in before the end of the season.

Last night i went bowling and sucked it up, 103 and 74, but it was fun, when we went to Dee's and i got a massive plate of curly fries, because lots of carbs right before you go to sleep is really healthy, no? I think that might have contributed to the bunches of energy. That's about all that's been going on recently. I had a crazy dream last night that i need to talk about at some point, but i don't feel like it right now, so maybe later tonight. I'm getting home taught tonight, and i can't remember the last time i've had a hometeacher...maybe eighth grade. It seems like our family hardly ever had hometeachers, except way long ago, when our hometeacher would give us good cheese...i hope my hometeachers give me good cheese, i bought some bread today, but Ammon cannot live by bread alone.

I want to go snowboarding, it's like a drug.

No comments: