Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Adieu, Adieu, parting is such sweet sorrow."

I don't remember how long it's been since i updated, but i think it was at least a week, since that's when i lost my computer access. Anyway, not a lot happened last week until friday. Friday was my last day at work, and that was good. Blake sprayed me with ketchup, and charlie dumped a bucket of ice water on me. then i went to spencer's house and almost finished master quest. I didn't completely finish though, one of my great regrets.

Saturday was my last day in jackson, and as last days go, it was good. I woke up late, and went in to work to get my last tip out and give them an address for my check. I went over to spencer's house with roberta and then michael and kirk came and we played risk. Kirk won, because I, while lucky, am unable to count correctly (1...2...5). After that we played a little bit of mario party, and then went to Bravo, with melissa, annie, and kate. That was nice. After bravo we swung by annie's house, and i saw hailey and josh and emmett, but i had to leave to get a hair cut and pack. By the time i finished spencer and roberta and michael had adjourned to spencer's house, and so i went over there. I passed tyler and got to say a proper good bye, and then we played some mario party, and then i left, after getting some sweet presents from spencer, and then said goodbye to spencer and michael, and then drove roberta home. X & Y is the most perfectly awful goodbye music, so that was at least appropriate. Said goodbye, and listened to The Hardest Part on the way home.

Today i spoke in church, and that was good, i played piano for the last time (at church, not generally) At the end of the church i got ordained an Elder, so that's pretty major, and then we ate dinner, and then we went home and i finished packing and cleaning up. I got to see johnny on my way out, and that was good. A bit of driving, and now i'm home, in a manner of speaking. I'm here tomorrow, then i ship out teusday morning at 9:55, due to get into Salt Lake at 3:20.

I guess that's about it. My dad's the seminary teacher down here, so he's going to waking up at the crack of 5 to be doing that. He was doing this before pretty much anyway, but now he's not driving 3 hours shortly afterwards.

my bags are packed...

2 comments:

mrdudm said...

I can't stop crying! Where has my Ammy Poo gone?! Life is not worth living anymore.

caitlin said...

Maybe I'll update. what evs.