Saturday, August 18, 2007

College Ruled

Well, i'm now definitely a college student. I slept in the dorm, and that's obviously all it takes. I still haven't figured out how to get food, which is an increasingly fatiguing problem. But otherwise life is good. I've met 2/3 of my roomates, the other one hasn't shown up yet, but if he doesn't his spot will get filled, cus the dorms are on a wait list. My roomates are cool, they remind me a lot of my cambridge friends, especially the soccer team, i guess that's the typical guy personality up in that area. Otherwise i've just been hanging out with Cami a lot, which is a good way to pass the time, although it makes it easier to not make friends up here. I'm not a big fan of making friends, i'm a big fan of having friends though, and one of those desires is going to have to suffer for the other one. I start having church and classes tomorrow though, so meeting people will be easier than it is now. Anyway, a thing is about to start that'll give me free food, i'm going to jump on that, then head out to Logan to see family and get my computer stuff.

3 comments:

caitlin said...

Right now I'm at a computer waiting for class, go figure. Holmes has lots of people just wondering around, but no one lives on this campus, so it's a confusing thing. A real college student should be bored in their dorm right now.

Ammon said...

incidentally i was in my dorm, bored out of my mind yesterday, but then i downloaded paper mario, so now it's all good.

I still haven't gotten my computer internet, but the Wii is online, and there's a lab a short walk from my dorm, filled to the brim with mac books and 7 cent printing

What classes are you taking?

Anonymous said...

MAKE FRIENDS!