Friday, August 3, 2007

i'm bored, and not quite tired yet

1. What does your quote mean?
That i'm leaving high school and heading towards the rest of my life. It's also a quote from The Phantom Tollbooth, as Milo leaves the Mathematics city place.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
That's Chauncey, he is a beaver. Logan gave him a name and a voice and made him hilarious

3. Who is the first person on your top 8?
I think logan, i'm not a big fan of myspace.

4. What’s your relationship with the people in your top 8?
Some friends, one brother in law, one sister (unless cami's not in my top 8, which she ought to be.

5. What exactly are you wearing?
Sal and Mookies hat, Mississippi Blood Services t-shirt, target jeans, belt given to me by hunter, and my work shoes.

6. What is your current problem?
I'm on a bad sleep schedule and i'm working away my last days with my friends

7. What do you love most?
I really don't know, activity perhaps.

8. What makes you most happy?
Swimming makes me pretty happy, so does playing games with family/friends.

9. Are you musically inclined?
That's what i'm told.

10. Which shoe goes on first?
The shoe on the right, but that's only sometimes my right shoe, if that makes sense.

11. If you could go back in time, and change something....
I probably wouldn't, although i'd buy a bunch of cool things with 10 bucks.

12. Ever have a near death experience?
Only while driving

14. Name an obvious quality you have:
clothing.

15. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
The End of the World - REM

16. Any celeb you would marry?
I doubt it, but there are a few i'd definitely like to meet.

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
Cami

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
george stephanopoulos

19. Do you have a crush on someone?

No.

20. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
lets see, no, unless i did and didn't remember.

21. Been in a fight?
nothing that could be called a fight, physically or verbally, i'm a pretty laid back guy.

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
hm, not really, playing the piano often allows me to avoid singing.

23. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Probably their face, and then their blood type.

24. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I've never gone to Starbucks, there's not a whole lot for me there.

26.Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
no, i am not that emo.

27. Say something totally random about you?
I'm 2 degrees away from kevin bacon.

28. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah, but no one worth looking like.

29. How old are you?

one week short of 18.5

30. Go out or stay in?
Stay in, but only if some people come to stay in with me.

31. Do you wear a watch?
Usually, except when i break them (like today. That watch lasted 8 days)

32. Do you have anything pierced?
nope

33. Do you have any tattoos?
nope

34. Do you like pain?
i don't like it, i think i have a decent tolerance for pain though.

35. Do you like to shop?
Sometimes, i like to know what i'm going to get generally, i'm not much of a shopper.

36. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
dinner, the Brownstone panini and a caeser salad.

37. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
A mug from Despair.com for my friend. i actually need to pay my parents back for that.

38. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Spencer, although i left Johnny a message more recently.

39. What is on your desktop background?
the boring winblows grassy meadow, this is my mom's computer.

40. Do you like redheads?
I've been known to tolerate them.

41. Do you know any twins?
Yeah, a few.

42. Do you have any weird relatives?
Well, comparatively speaking, no. All my relatives are predictably bizarre though.

43. What was the last movie you watched?

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

44. What was the last book you read?
Harry Potter, It would have been the Little Prince, but i misplaced it for a while.

45. Did you or do you go to college?
No, but i'm about to.

46. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
Probably the ones that look like they're corduroy, 11 dollars at target.

47. What is your favorite day of the week?
hm, monday. Right now mondays i never have work, and sometimes have fun parties.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Your last day of work, eh? Mine too!